Lonely Planet - Tasmania Road Trips
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's TasmaniaRoad Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Tasmania by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, experience Tasmania's magnificent rainforest, wilderness, wildlife and historic towns, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Tasmania, rent a car, and hit the road!
• Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
• Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
• Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
• Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Coverage includes: Hobart, Launceston, the Tarkine, Cradle Mountain and more
Tijdelijk niet voorradig