Lonely Planet - Pocket Sydney
Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Splash about in the shallows of Bondi Beach, enjoy a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House, or stroll through the tranquil Royal Botanic Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Sydney and begin your journey now!
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Bondi, Coogee, Circular Quay, City Centre, Manly, Inner West, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Kings Cross, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, and more
Op werkdagen voor 23:00 uur besteld, volgende dag in huis