Lonely Planet - Pocket Tenerife
Lonely Planet Pocket Tenerife is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the Museo de la Naturaleza y el Hombre in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, celebrate Carnaval with the locals and relax on beautiful beaches; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of the best of Tenerife and begin your journey now! • Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Tenerife map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Cuadrilataro, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and more
Op werkdagen voor 23:00 uur besteld, volgende dag in huis