Lonely Planet - Pocket Prague
Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in Prague's Gothic architecture, hang out an ornate cafe or explore the grand Prague castle; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Prague and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
- Covers Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nove Mesto, Petrin Hill, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Vinohrady, Zizkov and more.
Op werkdagen voor 23:00 uur besteld, volgende dag in huis