Lonely Planet - Pocket Los Angeles
Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Star gaze at the celebrities along the sidewalk at the Hollywood Boulevard & the Walk of Fame, star gaze at the galaxies at the Griffith Observatory, or hike to the Hollywood sign; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Los Angeles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles:
- Full-color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighborhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
- Covers Hollywood, West Hollywood & Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice, Downtown and Burbank & Universal City and more.
Tijdelijk niet voorradig