Lonely Planet - Pocket Florence
Lonely Planet's Pocket Florence is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire the world's finest collection of Renaissance art at the Uffizi Gallery, climb to the top of Brunelleschi's primal dome, or marvel at Michelangelo's David; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Florence and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Florence:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you determine the best spots to spend your time.
- Useful features including Top Sights (quick glance at must-sees), Walking Tours, Best Art, and Best for Families.
- Coverage of Duomo & Piazza della Signoria, Santa Maria Novella, San Lorenzo & San Marco, Fiesole, Santa Croce, Pisa, Siena, and more.
Op werkdagen voor 23:00 uur besteld, volgende dag in huis