Lonely Planet - Bali & Lombok
Inside Lonely Planet's Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, dance, music, theatre, handicrafts, architecture, environment, lifestyle, religion, politics, cuisine, customs, etiquette.
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Ubud, Gianyar, Bangli, Lombok, Bukit Peninsula, Ulu Watu, Nusa Penida, Gili Islands, Denpasar, Canggu, Echo Beach and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Tijdelijk niet voorradig