Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and nutrient-rich, The Foodie Teen contains over 100 dishes, including:
- Oven-Baked Meatballs with Courgette Noodles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Stacks
- Breakfast Burrito Wraps
- 'Doesn't-Taste-Like-Pondwater' Green Smoothie
- Salmon Patties with Spiced Cauliflower Rice
- Pesto Eggs with Avocado and Garlic-Lemon Spinach
Alongside her 'dishes to get out of bed for,' after-school snacks and everyday eats, Alessandra also offers yoga sequences, 5-minute meditations and advice on how to deal with stress and anxiety: everything teenagers (and anyone else, for that matter) need to embrace a healthy lifestyle.