Lonely Planet Sweden dr 6
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, literature, cinema, design, architecture, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs.
- Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Stockholm, Lappland, the Far North, Ostersund, the Bothnian Coast, Uppsala, Central Sweden, Goteborg, the Southwest, Malmo, the South, the Southeast, Gotland, Visby, Stockholm Archipelago, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sweden, our most comprehensive guide to Sweden, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Op werkdagen voor 23:00 uur besteld, volgende dag in huis