Lonely Planet - Pocket Madrid
Lonely Planet Pocket Madrid is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
View the marvellous frescoes at Plaza Mayor, see Picasso’s Guernica at the Reina Sofia, or have a picnic in Parque del Buen Retiro; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Madrid and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Madrid:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Madrid map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Salamanca, Plaza Mayor, Royal Madrid, El Retiro, La Latina, Lavapies, Malasana, Chueca, Sol, Santa Ana, Huertas, and more
Op werkdagen voor 23:00 uur besteld, volgende dag in huis