Inside Lonely Planet's Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, arts, cinema, architecture, religion.
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps.
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Aberdeen & the South, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau and more.