''Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Cuba includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Cuba.
This guide is the result of over 3 months of research by 2 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Cuba, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Cuba:
* Full color styling and images
* Pull-out city map of Havana
* A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
* Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
* Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
* In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
* Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
* Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Food, Music & Dance, Literary Cuba, the future of Cuba, and an A-Z survival guide.
Written and researched by: Brendan Sainsbury and Luke Waterson.