* Over 4,000 name changes throughout the world
* Addition of newly named Queen Elizabeth Land in Antarctica
* New administrative divisions in India, Bangladesh, Chad and Finland
* Populations of major cities updated using latest UN figures
* Major new railways added in China, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Algeria and Brazil
* Major new roads added in France, Poland and India
* Realigned International Date Line around Samoa and Tokelau
Historical maps of the world show the political make-up of the world over the last 150 years and the atlas also includes plans of 41 of the world's major cities. An expanded satellite imagery section contains an overview image of each continent, and is complemented with a detailed image.
Produced in a quality finish and world atlas comes in a protective slipcase.